Welcome to The Joint - Eastvale! As your local chiropractor in Eastvale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eastvale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ricardo Morelli
Dr. Ricardo Morelli was born in Concepcion del Uruguay, Argentina. He spent the first years of his life in Paraguay where his parents were pioneers opening a hospital to serve the Paraguayan people of Itapua. He grew up in the suburbs of Buenos Aires and later was a pupil at Colegio Adventista del Plata in Entre Rios, Argentina where he completed a Bachillerato en Ciencias Biologicas. He was drafted and served in the Historical Regimiento de Granaderos a Caballo Gral. San Martin of the Argentine Army, providing security and ceremonial guard to the National Executive Branch, the Government House and The Catedral Metropolitana of Buenos Aires where later Cardinal Bergoglio, now Pope Fracis, served.
Dr. Morelli moved to Glendale, California in 1981 and attended Glendale Community College where he completed his general requirements and played for the varsity soccer team. Being Argentinian and a soccer enthusiast,he also participated in many local soccer leagues in the Los Angeles area. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1992. He has advanced training in a large number of Chiropractic techniques.
Dr. Morelli is proud to have recently achieved the milestone of 20 years in the Chiropractic profession. He understands how the body works and how Chiropractic facilitates natural healing and well-being. Dr. Morelli is an advocate for moving away from the current sick care model to a true health care model where Chiropractic and other holistic and natural healing arts can be utilized to improve quality of life.
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eastvale chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 20, 2015MichaelFor the first time researchers have been able to find evidence linking eating a healthy breakfast to higher academic performance. The study included 5,000 participants who were between the ages of 9-11 years old and from more than 100 different elementary schools. The child participants had the quality of their breakfasts tracked for 6-18 months ...
- November 16, 2015MichaelNew data presented by the American Heart Association suggests that people who eat homemade meals at least twice a day, or about 11-14 homemade meals per week, show a 13 percent lower risk for developing type 2 diabetes in comparison to people who ate fewer than six homemade meals a week. These results were based ...
- November 6, 2015MichaelNew research from England indicates that people who walk briskly for exercise have a lower weight on average than people who go to the gym. These results were most distinct in certain population groups which included women, people over 50, and people with lower annual household incomes. The study spanned a period of 13 years and ...
- October 30, 2015MichaelPast studies have shown how drinking coffee can reduce the risk of diabetes, but it wasn’t until recently that the focus was turned towards how increasing coffee consumption over a period of years affects the likelihood of developing diabetic symptoms. New research looked at how people who increased their consumption of coffee or tea over ...
- October 23, 2015MichaelBeing physically fit has often been associated with a corresponding mental fitness. This correlation becomes especially noticeable as people grow older. Yet what exactly is the connection between keeping the body active, and a youthfulness of mind? New research using the power of neuroimaging technology is providing insight into how activity in different parts of ...
- October 19, 2015MichaelA groundbreaking new study has identified higher immune cell activity in the brains of people who are at risk of becoming schizophrenic, and those who already have the mental health disorder. This new development could mean earlier diagnosis for people prone to developing the disease, which would mean earlier treatment and avoidance of the more ...
- October 9, 2015MichaelRecent study findings show how following a healthy diet pattern, like the Mediterranean diet, that incorporates fruit, vegetables, legumes and nuts while being low in processed meats can reduce the risk of becoming depressed. This link between how we eat and our minds is a new area for research that has historically only focused on ...
- October 2, 2015MichaelMany are aware that cranberries have a beneficial effect on urinary tract infections but it’s other health benefits aren’t so well known. In a recent study, mice with colon cancer were fed cranberry extract and a significant decrease in the size and numbers of tumors was observed. Scientists now are seeking to identify that compound ...
- September 28, 2015MichaelOne of the key facets that companies look for in developing their wellness promotion platforms is return on investment. Like any other financial decision that is made by a company, the main goal is to maximize the amount of money that a company saves when allocating certain funding to a program. In the case of ...