Welcome to The Joint - Eastvale! As your local chiropractor in Eastvale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eastvale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ricardo Morelli
Dr. Ricardo Morelli was born in Concepcion del Uruguay, Argentina. He spent the first years of his life in Paraguay where his parents were pioneers opening a hospital to serve the Paraguayan people of Itapua. He grew up in the suburbs of Buenos Aires and later was a pupil at Colegio Adventista del Plata in Entre Rios, Argentina where he completed a Bachillerato en Ciencias Biologicas. He was drafted and served in the Historical Regimiento de Granaderos a Caballo Gral. San Martin of the Argentine Army, providing security and ceremonial guard to the National Executive Branch, the Government House and The Catedral Metropolitana of Buenos Aires where later Cardinal Bergoglio, now Pope Fracis, served.
Dr. Morelli moved to Glendale, California in 1981 and attended Glendale Community College where he completed his general requirements and played for the varsity soccer team. Being Argentinian and a soccer enthusiast,he also participated in many local soccer leagues in the Los Angeles area. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1992. He has advanced training in a large number of Chiropractic techniques.
Dr. Morelli is proud to have recently achieved the milestone of 20 years in the Chiropractic profession. He understands how the body works and how Chiropractic facilitates natural healing and well-being. Dr. Morelli is an advocate for moving away from the current sick care model to a true health care model where Chiropractic and other holistic and natural healing arts can be utilized to improve quality of life.
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 25, 2014Magnesium is a mineral within the body that is derived from the food we consume. When in the body, it helps to maintain proper muscle and nerve function. Insufficient amounts of magnesium can result in serious health issues and immobility in many cases. Responsible in over hundreds of small metabolic processes that occur in the ...
- September 18, 2014Trying to curb your bad habits, especially when it comes to your food intake, can often be difficult; just ask anyone starting out on a healthy diet. Many people even adopt new habits that are deemed far healthier, in order to lose weight, stay healthy and live a junk food free lifestyle. Unfortunately for some, ...
- September 11, 2014For so many of us all over the country, the daily commute is just part of the routine. Some of the lucky ones are able to go green and take public transportation; however, those that aren’t so lucky and have to sit in gridlock for the first hour of their day may be hurting their ...
- September 5, 2014The way in which you approach exercise can greatly influence the results that you obtain. Seeing results in terms of weight loss, muscle gain and overall health, has just as much to do with the body as it does with the mind. This being said, there are so many notions about how fitness is supposed ...
- August 27, 2014The typical bottom line for all grooming habits consists of washing and keeping body parts in clean working order from head to toe. Sometimes simple washing isn’t enough to fend off dry skin; in fact, many cleaning products designed to help us smell great and remain fresh, are the main triggers for dry skin. We ...
- August 20, 2014In order to maintain good health, you may know that maintaining good levels of your blood sugar is key. This being said, many people either do not know how this is done, or simply have the idea misconstrued. The answer to blood sugar levels and good health going hand in hand is digestion. It’s simple; the ...
- August 14, 2014When aiming to maximize all nutritional value from your food, it is extremely important to remember that vegetables, fruits, and the other whole foods are living organisms. Because of this fact, each individual food item has its own built-in natural self-defense biomechanism. These mechanisms are put in place to protect them and prevent them from ...
- August 6, 2014Your day is often filled with unexpected twists and turns, and preparing yourself for them just isn’t a reasonable option. With that said, you adjust and conform to the best of your abilities when trying to adapt to, or avoid those little bumps in the road. It’s also safe to say that you avoid making mistakes ...
- July 31, 2014The one surefire way to keep healthy is to be clean; cleanliness is next to Godliness as the old adage goes, and nothing could be more true. Hand washing, clothes washing, hair and skin washing: all are done to keep germs and bacteria at bay, and for good reason. Sometimes even the smallest instance of ...