Welcome to The Joint - Eastvale! As your local chiropractor in Eastvale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eastvale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ricardo Morelli
Dr. Ricardo Morelli was born in Concepcion del Uruguay, Argentina. He spent the first years of his life in Paraguay where his parents were pioneers opening a hospital to serve the Paraguayan people of Itapua. He grew up in the suburbs of Buenos Aires and later was a pupil at Colegio Adventista del Plata in Entre Rios, Argentina where he completed a Bachillerato en Ciencias Biologicas. He was drafted and served in the Historical Regimiento de Granaderos a Caballo Gral. San Martin of the Argentine Army, providing security and ceremonial guard to the National Executive Branch, the Government House and The Catedral Metropolitana of Buenos Aires where later Cardinal Bergoglio, now Pope Fracis, served.
Dr. Morelli moved to Glendale, California in 1981 and attended Glendale Community College where he completed his general requirements and played for the varsity soccer team. Being Argentinian and a soccer enthusiast,he also participated in many local soccer leagues in the Los Angeles area. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1992. He has advanced training in a large number of Chiropractic techniques.
Dr. Morelli is proud to have recently achieved the milestone of 20 years in the Chiropractic profession. He understands how the body works and how Chiropractic facilitates natural healing and well-being. Dr. Morelli is an advocate for moving away from the current sick care model to a true health care model where Chiropractic and other holistic and natural healing arts can be utilized to improve quality of life.
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eastvale chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- December 10, 2014Throughout the year, we are all guilty of adding a little to the unhealthy eating habits that plague us as a nation, and the holiday season only further amplifies these behaviors. We are told that it’s ok to eat whatever we want, in portions as large as we want, simply because of the time of ...
- November 26, 2014With Thanksgiving comes the ludicrous amount of food being prepared, and the number of reported tummy aches increasing tenfold. Because so much of the holiday season is focused on feeding large families until every individual is put into a food coma, we tend to gorge on just about everything that is placed in front of ...
- November 19, 2014Being tall has its advantages: you can reach things in high places, ride all of the rollercoasters at the amusement park, and never have to worry about being lost in a crowd. Now, although being short has its advantages too, it appears that none of them really outweigh being above average in height. With this ...
- November 11, 2014Immense stress, anxiety and depression, if left untreated, can lead to serious mental health implications. Two of the more common instances of this manifest themselves as panic attacks and nervous breakdowns. Now, while they are extremely similar, they are in fact, not as similarly as many people seem to think. Panic attacks are severe bouts of ...
- November 4, 2014One of the most vital pieces of our bodies, aside from our hearts and brains, has to be the digestive system. Made up of a lengthy amount of intricate parts, when the digestive system is out of whack, it throws off our entire body’s ability to do their necessary jobs in a timely fashion. The digestive ...
- October 23, 2014When it comes to safety in terms of the things we surround ourselves with, we usually do not talk about sugar in the same sentence. This is because our general understanding of environmental toxins includes things that are popularly spoken of such as lead paint, dangerous non-stick chemicals and plastics. Well, now we should all put ...
- October 20, 2014Asthma affects close to 25 million people in the United States alone; that’s roughly one in 12 people, according to the numbers produced by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Characterized by a severe inflammation of the lungs, coughing and mucus, asthma causes the airways to have less-than-optimal function for breathing. If not properly treated, ...
- October 9, 2014We all know the general rules for keeping our bodies and minds at the peak of their performance: eat well, rest, exercise regularly, cut down on foods and drinks that aren’t necessarily good for us, etc. Now, whether you’re on a strict diet and exercise regimen, or you’re just someone that doesn’t really enjoy being sick, ...
- September 25, 2014Magnesium is a mineral within the body that is derived from the food we consume. When in the body, it helps to maintain proper muscle and nerve function. Insufficient amounts of magnesium can result in serious health issues and immobility in many cases. Responsible in over hundreds of small metabolic processes that occur in the ...