Welcome to The Joint - Eastvale! As your local chiropractor in Eastvale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eastvale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ricardo Morelli
Dr. Ricardo Morelli was born in Concepcion del Uruguay, Argentina. He spent the first years of his life in Paraguay where his parents were pioneers opening a hospital to serve the Paraguayan people of Itapua. He grew up in the suburbs of Buenos Aires and later was a pupil at Colegio Adventista del Plata in Entre Rios, Argentina where he completed a Bachillerato en Ciencias Biologicas. He was drafted and served in the Historical Regimiento de Granaderos a Caballo Gral. San Martin of the Argentine Army, providing security and ceremonial guard to the National Executive Branch, the Government House and The Catedral Metropolitana of Buenos Aires where later Cardinal Bergoglio, now Pope Fracis, served.
Dr. Morelli moved to Glendale, California in 1981 and attended Glendale Community College where he completed his general requirements and played for the varsity soccer team. Being Argentinian and a soccer enthusiast,he also participated in many local soccer leagues in the Los Angeles area. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1992. He has advanced training in a large number of Chiropractic techniques.
Dr. Morelli is proud to have recently achieved the milestone of 20 years in the Chiropractic profession. He understands how the body works and how Chiropractic facilitates natural healing and well-being. Dr. Morelli is an advocate for moving away from the current sick care model to a true health care model where Chiropractic and other holistic and natural healing arts can be utilized to improve quality of life.
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eastvale chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 25, 2015Taking vitamin D is helpful for improving your body’s ability to absorb calcium and enabling normal mineralization of bone. Adequate amounts of vitamin D, along with getting enough calcium in the diet, and regular exercise, helps prevent osteoporosis, whereas too many vitamin D supplements are harmful. Mega doses at 50,000 international units (IU) a day for ...
- March 23, 2015Many of us forget that what is currently happening in our lives will impact us further down the road, especially when it comes to our health and wellness. There are countless risk factors that present themselves as threats to our long-term health. Poor quality of diet, smoking tobacco, a sedentary lifestyle, stress, alcohol abuse, recreational ...
- March 13, 2015We all have heard the importance of getting a good night’s rest. Sleep helps the body recharge its natural batteries, boosting the immune system and setting you up for optimal health and energy. Despite this fact, the majority of Americans do not get enough quality sleep. A recent poll indicated that most adults get around ...
- March 9, 2015The federal government recommends that healthy adults get at least two and half hours or moderate-intensity exercise, or 75 minutes of higher-intensity every week. While this does not sound that much time in the long-term, many of us still cannot seem to find the time to workout. We see all the people hopping in and ...
- March 2, 2015The common cold is one of the most revered illnesses, not just because of its awful symptoms including sniffling, congestion, and headache but also because there is simply no true cure. Sure there are old wives’ tales saying do not go out when it’s cold or cover your feet with warm socks but nothing seems ...
- February 19, 2015It is important for all people, regardless of age, to stay heart healthy. For senior citizens, this is doubly important and doubly difficult. Mobility issues or joint pain may make it difficult to stay active, which is a vital part of preventing cardiovascular disease and its complications. But new research suggests that even light activity, ...
- February 10, 2015You may have heard it from a parent or a friend, but the most of us know the feeling. When someone tells you that a certain food is bad for you, how do you react? You might instantly take their word as gold and immediately associate whatever food it is with a negative reputation. Unfortunately, ...
- February 9, 2015Have you ever wondered what makes a person live longer than someone else? Well there are some definite personality traits that are prevalent among people who have lived a very long time. Check out the follow personality traits and see if you have any of them or if you can work on modifying some of ...
- February 6, 2015Everyone knows the importance of a quality night’s sleep. Getting enough shut eye can promote concentration, immunity, and overall quality of life. Those who struggle with getting good sleep understand the frustration of tossing and turning all hours of the night, only to get a couple of hours before beginning another day. Luckily there are ...