Welcome to The Joint - Eastvale! As your local chiropractor in Eastvale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eastvale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ricardo Morelli
Dr. Ricardo Morelli was born in Concepcion del Uruguay, Argentina. He spent the first years of his life in Paraguay where his parents were pioneers opening a hospital to serve the Paraguayan people of Itapua. He grew up in the suburbs of Buenos Aires and later was a pupil at Colegio Adventista del Plata in Entre Rios, Argentina where he completed a Bachillerato en Ciencias Biologicas. He was drafted and served in the Historical Regimiento de Granaderos a Caballo Gral. San Martin of the Argentine Army, providing security and ceremonial guard to the National Executive Branch, the Government House and The Catedral Metropolitana of Buenos Aires where later Cardinal Bergoglio, now Pope Fracis, served.
Dr. Morelli moved to Glendale, California in 1981 and attended Glendale Community College where he completed his general requirements and played for the varsity soccer team. Being Argentinian and a soccer enthusiast,he also participated in many local soccer leagues in the Los Angeles area. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1992. He has advanced training in a large number of Chiropractic techniques.
Dr. Morelli is proud to have recently achieved the milestone of 20 years in the Chiropractic profession. He understands how the body works and how Chiropractic facilitates natural healing and well-being. Dr. Morelli is an advocate for moving away from the current sick care model to a true health care model where Chiropractic and other holistic and natural healing arts can be utilized to improve quality of life.
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eastvale chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 3, 2016saraFads come and go, but sometimes the myths persist – especially when it comes to nutrition. People have to rely on their own research because not everyone is a licensed dietician or chiropractor! How many of these nutrition myths do you still believe to be true? After Your Workout, Protein Shakes are Best The reason you are ...
- January 28, 2016MichaelResearch shows adults who eat small portions more frequently throughout the day, on average, weigh less and eat more healthy ingredients in comparison to those who eat fewer meals but in larger portions. Eaters who ate fewer meals over 24 hours typically did their eating late at night, while complementing their food with alcohol. Researchers believe ...
- January 19, 2016MichaelA recent study in ophthalmology associated eating more leafy green vegetables with a 20 to 30 percent decrease in the risk of developing the degenerative eye disease known as glaucoma. Glaucoma develops due to a number of factors, with the main culprits being pressure build-up in the eyes themselves and poor optic nerve blood flow, ...
- January 14, 2016MichaelCould inflammation be the cause of severe depression? New research seems to indicate that systemic inflammation of various biological systems in the body has been associated with psychological depression. Researchers theorize that because patients with chronic inflammation also have increased quantities of glutamate in the areas of the brain linked to motivation, there may be a ...
- January 8, 2016MichaelNew research has revealed it is possible to extract tooth germ cells from young mice, divide them in two, implant them into mice jaws, and have them develop into two new teeth. Within the burgeoning field of regenerative medicine, teeth are a primary focus. This is because not only are around 10 percent of people born with ...
- December 21, 2015DominicAs we surge through the holidays eating at all different times and enjoying everything from lavish buffets to sitdown dinners, our stomachs do not always hang in there. Right after eating, or an hour or so later, you may feel bloated and uncomfortable. Or you may have a burning sensation, feel queasy or even throw up. ...
- December 20, 2015MichaelAn organic compound from the flavonoid class known as apigenin — which can be found in herbs like parsley, thyme, chamomile, and red pepper — has been discovered to increase the formation of neurons in the brain and also strengthen connections between them. Past studies had already established a link between memory increase and learning advantages ...
- December 11, 2015MichaelIn a recent study involving participants ages 45 and over, results suggest that sleeping for more than nine hours a night in combination with sitting for long periods during the day can create conditions leading to early death. This is especially so when exercise is not a routine part of one’s lifestyle. The study was able ...
- December 4, 2015MichaelThe findings from a recent study into the effects of caffeine consumption on in utero children may put some pregnant coffee drinking women at ease. The study is one of the first to look at how IQ levels and behavioral problems are affected in children born to mothers who drink moderate amounts of caffeine during ...