Welcome to The Joint - Eastvale! As your local chiropractor in Eastvale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eastvale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ricardo Morelli
Dr. Ricardo Morelli was born in Concepcion del Uruguay, Argentina. He spent the first years of his life in Paraguay where his parents were pioneers opening a hospital to serve the Paraguayan people of Itapua. He grew up in the suburbs of Buenos Aires and later was a pupil at Colegio Adventista del Plata in Entre Rios, Argentina where he completed a Bachillerato en Ciencias Biologicas. He was drafted and served in the Historical Regimiento de Granaderos a Caballo Gral. San Martin of the Argentine Army, providing security and ceremonial guard to the National Executive Branch, the Government House and The Catedral Metropolitana of Buenos Aires where later Cardinal Bergoglio, now Pope Fracis, served.
Dr. Morelli moved to Glendale, California in 1981 and attended Glendale Community College where he completed his general requirements and played for the varsity soccer team. Being Argentinian and a soccer enthusiast,he also participated in many local soccer leagues in the Los Angeles area. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1992. He has advanced training in a large number of Chiropractic techniques.
Dr. Morelli is proud to have recently achieved the milestone of 20 years in the Chiropractic profession. He understands how the body works and how Chiropractic facilitates natural healing and well-being. Dr. Morelli is an advocate for moving away from the current sick care model to a true health care model where Chiropractic and other holistic and natural healing arts can be utilized to improve quality of life.
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eastvale chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 28, 2015RachelleThere are many aspects of our health and wellness that are simply overlooked. We try everything under the sun to ensure that we are promoting optimal health outcomes, and that we are doing everything in our power to maintain the healthiest life possible. We research new diets online, we see a personal trainer to keep ...
- August 19, 2015RachelleAs the importance of health and wellness increases and we find that caring for our minds and bodies can determine whether or not we live a full, long, and happy life, we are always looking for new ways of doing things. The promotion of health and wellness is becoming evidently necessary to prevent illness and ...
- August 14, 2015RachelleThere are so many different avenues that we can take to achieve the best possible health outcomes for ourselves, but we often have no idea exactly what is best for us. Each individual is different, and health professionals that specialized in each and every aspect of our health and wellness are aware of the fact ...
- August 7, 2015RachelleThe health and wellness of the professional sector is quite important. So many different professional disciplines are constantly hard at work, to ensure that many different aspects of our country’s overall operations are running smoothly and efficiently. Our politicians are looking for ways to represent the people they preside over, our farmers are working to ...
- July 30, 2015RachelleWe often think of health insurance as a way to procure healthcare services and medical care at a fraction of the normal cost. Health insurance companies have always been known to provide us with options to make healthcare realistic and affordable, helping us avoid the astronomical out of pocket price tags that we see attached ...
- July 24, 2015RachelleWhen it comes to our health and wellness, there is an extremely large involvement of the community in the health outcomes of the people that inhabit it. Part of being a member of a community means that we are entitled to live a healthy life and have access to the resources required to improve our ...
- July 20, 2015RachelleOur bodies are optimally functioning when our body systems are operating in the best way possible. One of the most important body systems that we need to guarantee is functioning properly is the digestive system. This is how we take the nutrients out of our food, process these nutrients, and remove waste from whatever we ...
- July 13, 2015RachelleThe United States Department of Agriculture has identified the grapefruit as one of the most nutritionally sound fruits in all of existence. With immense capabilities to drastically improve so many aspects of our health, so many people in so many different areas of the world consume the grapefruit. It is one of the more popular ...
- June 25, 2015RachelleSince Ancient Babylon and Ancient Egypt, the pomegranate has been heralded as one of the most important sources of nutrition in existence. While the pomegranate was first discovered in Asia, mainly in the Middle East and China, the pomegranate has made its way across the oceans and into the United States. Pomegranate is a funny-looking fruit, ...