Welcome to The Joint - Eastvale! As your local chiropractor in Eastvale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eastvale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ricardo Morelli
Dr. Ricardo Morelli was born in Concepcion del Uruguay, Argentina. He spent the first years of his life in Paraguay where his parents were pioneers opening a hospital to serve the Paraguayan people of Itapua. He grew up in the suburbs of Buenos Aires and later was a pupil at Colegio Adventista del Plata in Entre Rios, Argentina where he completed a Bachillerato en Ciencias Biologicas. He was drafted and served in the Historical Regimiento de Granaderos a Caballo Gral. San Martin of the Argentine Army, providing security and ceremonial guard to the National Executive Branch, the Government House and The Catedral Metropolitana of Buenos Aires where later Cardinal Bergoglio, now Pope Fracis, served.
Dr. Morelli moved to Glendale, California in 1981 and attended Glendale Community College where he completed his general requirements and played for the varsity soccer team. Being Argentinian and a soccer enthusiast,he also participated in many local soccer leagues in the Los Angeles area. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1992. He has advanced training in a large number of Chiropractic techniques.
Dr. Morelli is proud to have recently achieved the milestone of 20 years in the Chiropractic profession. He understands how the body works and how Chiropractic facilitates natural healing and well-being. Dr. Morelli is an advocate for moving away from the current sick care model to a true health care model where Chiropractic and other holistic and natural healing arts can be utilized to improve quality of life.
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eastvale chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 28, 2016saraChronic inflammation is starting to be understood as something dangerous to your overall health. In fact, scientists are finding more and more links between chronic inflammation and heart disease, depression, diabetes, and obesity. So, if you really want to make a big impact on your health then chronic inflammation should be at the forefront of ...
- April 22, 2016saraYou’ve probably heard a lot about the things you shouldn’t eat in the morning, but what about the foods you should eat in the morning? Starting your day off right with great nutrition can have a huge impact on your overall health. Here are a few foods you should try to incorporate into your mornings! Eggs Eggs ...
- April 15, 2016saraEveryone loves to go out to eat and socialize with friends, but it’s a recipe for overeating. You often fall victim to getting caught up in conversation and participate in mindless eating. If you’ve left a dinner party or restaurant uncomfortably full in the past, then this guide is for you! Follow these tips to ...
- April 8, 2016saraYou strive to keep your family as healthy as you can. This can mean feeding them nutritious food, getting exercise together and regularly participating in family activities. But, if you aren’t aware of the germiest places you and your family encounter on an average day, you may be fighting a losing health battle. Here are ...
- March 24, 2016saraSleep is incredibly important to your overall health as well as the health of your spine. With summer on the way, you may be dreading trying to sleep at night due to the heat – especially if you don’t have air conditioning. Well, you shouldn’t worry too much because there are some very practical ways ...
- March 18, 2016saraVacation season has begun, and while that is a great thing for your mental health, it may not be all that great for the rest of you. It can be hard to get back in the swing of things after some time away, but these tested tips will help you get back in the swing ...
- March 10, 2016saraGarlic is a true wonder. It’s smelly, it’s tasty and it even has several health benefits. Garlic is definitely something you need more of in your life, so the first thing you should do is get rid of that pre-minced jar of garlic in your fridge, get yourself some of those stinky bulbs and follow ...
- March 3, 2016saraPeople are bombarded with suggestions on what foods are healthy, what they need more of in their diet and even superfoods that they dare not go one more minute without. Many of these foods are actually good for you, but many of the more trendy health foods may be anything but healthy. Keep reading to ...
- February 25, 2016saraYou may have heard a lot of terminology thrown around about type 2 diabetes, but what does it all really mean? If you’re insulin resistant or prediabetic, does that mean you have diabetes even if you don’t test your blood sugar every day? When does diabetes become, well, diabetes? Hopefully, this information can help clear ...