Welcome to The Joint - Eastvale! As your local chiropractor in Eastvale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Eastvale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ricardo Morelli
Dr. Ricardo Morelli was born in Concepcion del Uruguay, Argentina. He spent the first years of his life in Paraguay where his parents were pioneers opening a hospital to serve the Paraguayan people of Itapua. He grew up in the suburbs of Buenos Aires and later was a pupil at Colegio Adventista del Plata in Entre Rios, Argentina where he completed a Bachillerato en Ciencias Biologicas. He was drafted and served in the Historical Regimiento de Granaderos a Caballo Gral. San Martin of the Argentine Army, providing security and ceremonial guard to the National Executive Branch, the Government House and The Catedral Metropolitana of Buenos Aires where later Cardinal Bergoglio, now Pope Fracis, served.
Dr. Morelli moved to Glendale, California in 1981 and attended Glendale Community College where he completed his general requirements and played for the varsity soccer team. Being Argentinian and a soccer enthusiast,he also participated in many local soccer leagues in the Los Angeles area. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1992. He has advanced training in a large number of Chiropractic techniques.
Dr. Morelli is proud to have recently achieved the milestone of 20 years in the Chiropractic profession. He understands how the body works and how Chiropractic facilitates natural healing and well-being. Dr. Morelli is an advocate for moving away from the current sick care model to a true health care model where Chiropractic and other holistic and natural healing arts can be utilized to improve quality of life.
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Eastvale chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 9, 2015MichaelRecent study findings show how following a healthy diet pattern, like the Mediterranean diet, that incorporates fruit, vegetables, legumes and nuts while being low in processed meats can reduce the risk of becoming depressed. This link between how we eat and our minds is a new area for research that has historically only focused on ...
- October 2, 2015MichaelMany are aware that cranberries have a beneficial effect on urinary tract infections but it’s other health benefits aren’t so well known. In a recent study, mice with colon cancer were fed cranberry extract and a significant decrease in the size and numbers of tumors was observed. Scientists now are seeking to identify that compound ...
- September 28, 2015MichaelOne of the key facets that companies look for in developing their wellness promotion platforms is return on investment. Like any other financial decision that is made by a company, the main goal is to maximize the amount of money that a company saves when allocating certain funding to a program. In the case of ...
- September 22, 2015DominicOur liver is an important part to keeping our body healthy, although a lot of the time it gets taken for granted. With all the toxins we put into our body, it is safe to say that the liver is pretty resilient. It makes sure out tissues stay healthy by filtering out all the toxic ...
- September 11, 2015RachellePeople who drink diet soda in order to help lower calorie reduction may not be succeeding. According to a new study, those who choose diet soft drinks typically ended up eating more foods filed with cholesterol, sugar, salt and fats. It’s not that drinking diet soda causes someone to eat unhealthier foods – it’s actually ...
- September 3, 2015RachelleWhen we spend a taxing day on the shoreline, at a grill, or in whatever other summer setting that we cherish so much, we generally consume foods to help us to stay hydrated, stimulated, and alert. One of the more vital parts of our late spring eating regimen is the measure of produce we eat and ...
- August 28, 2015RachelleThere are many aspects of our health and wellness that are simply overlooked. We try everything under the sun to ensure that we are promoting optimal health outcomes, and that we are doing everything in our power to maintain the healthiest life possible. We research new diets online, we see a personal trainer to keep ...
- August 19, 2015RachelleAs the importance of health and wellness increases and we find that caring for our minds and bodies can determine whether or not we live a full, long, and happy life, we are always looking for new ways of doing things. The promotion of health and wellness is becoming evidently necessary to prevent illness and ...
- August 14, 2015RachelleThere are so many different avenues that we can take to achieve the best possible health outcomes for ourselves, but we often have no idea exactly what is best for us. Each individual is different, and health professionals that specialized in each and every aspect of our health and wellness are aware of the fact ...